Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | machamp.eth 1.500 Ξ | seadra.eth 1.500 Ξ | 804.eth 3.000 Ξ | ALL

Clearing individually added Notes (My Investment)

Started by Peter, November 08, 2012, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viking

Interest Radar finds and lists suitable notes.

Clicking on "Invest" (in the "My Investment" column) adds the loan to my LC order and changes the status from "Invest" to "Added". However, the note may already have been fully funded (no longer available) or I may change my mind and not invest in that note. Thus, I may want to reset the status back to "Invest". This scan be done for all listed notes by the "Clear" link. However, that resets all notes.

Furthermore, the "Discard Link", which permanently removes the loan from the list, disappears after adding the note.

1. I would like to  have an option to "Clear" a Note on an individual basis (e.g. in case I change my mind for an individual note).
2. I would also prefer that the "Discard" link remains after adding a note (e.g. so that I can completely remove the note if it was already fully funded)

Note. The "Added" status will be automatically reset to "Invest" when uploading the notes.cvs from LC if there was no investment in the note.

rev

Viking,

Thanks for the suggestions.

I've changed the way the Discard and Invest buttons work, so undoing is easier.
After either is clicked, you'll see a Clear button show up. If you changed your mind, you can click Clear. You can then Discard/Invest again if you want.

Hope that helps!

NEW LOANS:   | machamp.eth 1.500 Ξ | seadra.eth 1.500 Ξ | 804.eth 3.000 Ξ | ALL