Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | machamp.eth 1.500 Ξ | seadra.eth 1.500 Ξ | 804.eth 3.000 Ξ | ALL

mobile

Started by Peter, May 16, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TravelingPennies

I check and use my account on my mobile quite a bit. Happy to report today....a new mobile site appeared. Welcome progress! Its not perfect I'm playing with it now.

TravelingPennies

Still buggy. U cant see foliofn on mobile. One day they will revamp that whole expense. Hopefully!

Browsing loans also only on full site

JerryB

Not impressed... Guess we'll see how it evolves. I almost exclusively invest on mobile devices and this is not what I expected. This change also severed link with Mint.com, mint actually says they can't find account...  Pain in the rear

TravelingPennies

Mint can't find mine, either. Hopefully they'll sort that out soonish...

For the mobile site, if I'm away from home basically all I want to do is check to see if all my notes paid on time (which this helps with) and sell any notes that are going bad (which this won't help with, if you can't get to Folio)...

AmCap

Yeah I'm not a fan at all.  The option to view the full site is circular, since it takes you right back to the mobile version when you go to see your account.  Grr....

rawraw

When I make my browser only half my laptop screen, it automatically puts me on the mobile set up.  Super annoying

Fred

This might be a browser issue, rather than a LC server issue.

I use Dolphin browser on my Android, and I can see the LC full site without problems.

NEW LOANS:   | machamp.eth 1.500 Ξ | seadra.eth 1.500 Ξ | 804.eth 3.000 Ξ | ALL