Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | seadra.eth 1.500 Ξ | 804.eth 3.000 Ξ | machamp.eth 1.750 Ξ | ALL

Updates from 3dns

Started by domainer, September 22, 2023, 12:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

domainer

In case anyone hasn't followed along, 3dns announced that the beta site is live but that domains will not work as ENS names right away. It "roll out in a week or two."

They also hinted at the ability to fractionalize domains, which they referred to as co-owning community domains.

edENS

So whatever happened with all this? I haven't been following

sean3.eth

I thought it was going to go live on September 20th but it looks like there is some delay. Their last post was 3 days ago. Maybe we'll find out more tomorrow?

domainer

sean3.eth

nothing yet from what I can tell.

domainer

I don't know how accurate it is but the .box domains website says that there is 11 days and 15 hours until launch.

edENS

Did Rick Schwartz really sell a domain for $10 million? 😮�💨

domainer

Quote from: edENS on October 02, 2023, 07:30:06 PMDid Rick Schwartz really sell a domain for $10 million? 😮�💨

I didn't see $10 million but he announced he just sold prop.com for what looks like 7 figures to a crypto to PropChain, a blockchain based fractional real estate investing company.

sean3.eth

I think we might hear something soon

sean3.eth

domainer

Quote from: sean3.eth on October 04, 2023, 10:46:42 PMAnd bingo, here we go!

!!! Well I know what I'm doing this weekend! Hit me up tomorrow as I want to ask you more about this.

sean3.eth

I'm capturing all the domain names registered via 3dns, what do you think would be a helpful way to deliver that data here on the forum?

domainer

Quote from: sean3.eth on October 05, 2023, 09:56:36 PMI'm capturing all the domain names registered via 3dns, what do you think would be a helpful way to deliver that data here on the forum?

Is there a way to just show them just in the dns category?

KHY Lending

This looks like a pretty significant milestone, am I right? Does this put regular domain names on track to be lendable assets on the blockchain?

domainer

I'm like number 70,000 on the wait list. darn

NEW LOANS:   | seadra.eth 1.500 Ξ | 804.eth 3.000 Ξ | machamp.eth 1.750 Ξ | ALL