Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | machamp.eth 1.500 Ξ | seadra.eth 1.500 Ξ | 804.eth 3.000 Ξ | ALL

BlueVestment update

Started by Peter, April 13, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueVestment

Hi all,

I've been flooded in the last several weeks with great suggestions and new features. In order to respond to that in a timely fashion, I've been working on a website rewrite. I'm about 2/3rd done with it and hope to have it up within the next two weeks. It's going to incorporate fixes to portfolios, a better dashboard (with indications regarding the loan filter used to purchase the loan), and a simpler and more intuitive layout.

Right after the website gets released, my first priority will be to get selling back online. There's some really cool ideas I'd like to implement and I'm dying to get it all out there.

Thank you all for your support. As I'm sure you folks know, having a family and working a full time job is tough enough. Trying to steal several hours a night and also weekends can be ever harder.

Thanks guys!
Nathan
BlueVestment

PeerSocialLending

Very excited about changes coming to BV. Perhaps an updated video will be in order.

rawraw

I am going to buy you some adult beverages one of these days Nathan.  Appreciate the hard work

BruiserB

Nathan:

I find it ironic that on the "About " page on your website you state:

core

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

NEW LOANS:   | machamp.eth 1.500 Ξ | seadra.eth 1.500 Ξ | 804.eth 3.000 Ξ | ALL