Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | machamp.eth 1.750 Ξ | machamp.eth 1.750 Ξ | marshtomp.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

Tuesday 10 Dec - No new loan posting at 9am PT?

Started by Peter, December 09, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleSun

9:15am PT and no new loan postings.

This appears to be a recurring 'normal' event and may not be even news worthy?

But does anybody see new loans for Tuesday morning.

Yawn, maybe I should just go back to bed.

neals384

In Psych101 we learned about common experiments.  Give the subject a reward for performing some task.  After a while, stop giving the reward.  See how long the subject continues to perform the task before they wise up.

It is now 9:29 and I am still hitting refresh on my browser.  Most chimps are smarter than that.

MarinBB

Yeah, I didn't see any new listings either. They did a system release last night ... I feel like the posting of new listings breaks about 100% of the time following a new release.

TravelingPennies

11:50pm PT is the new 9:00am PT!

Loans are up!

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

They came up around 2:40pm PT and I got a few.

I used to hunt deer and have spent hundreds of hours in a tree stand so I have the patience but what I really want to know is if the ROBOTS WILL HANG AROUND 2:45 mins to get a loan?

Fred

Why are we looking for loans at 9am or noon PT?   Shouldn't it be at 10am & 2pm PT?

This is what my log file has for Dec-10 10am PT:

NEW LOANS:   | machamp.eth 1.750 Ξ | machamp.eth 1.750 Ξ | marshtomp.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL