Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | machamp.eth 1.750 Ξ | machamp.eth 1.750 Ξ | marshtomp.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

Some help locating a loan? 93117022

Started by Peter, November 16, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newrecruit

New to p2p... customer service hasn't been much help. Told all is approved and waiting for investors. When I go to "browse loans" I don't see it. Loan # is 93117022
Is there anyone that can help? I assume some search functions aren't available to borrowers?

Debt Free

TravelingPennies

Any idea why that would be? I was sent an email days ago stating credit dept says all looks good and we are just waiting for investors to back your loan....

Fred93

Some loans are sold to large institutions, such as banks, rather than going thru the web site.

TravelingPennies

Ok. I appreciate the info, LC really hasn't been any help. It seems they keep telling me I'm approved and all looks good, yet it doesn't sound like a loan is even guaranteed at this point.... seems like a lot of wasted time to know or not

Edward Reid

It's not guaranteed, but most loans do get funded unless there's something really dicey in the listing. If they don't get snapped up by the institutional investors, it usually takes a few days for the P2P investors to fund them. It's definitely not as fast as getting a car loan from your local credit union.

An example of dicey is a recent class C application. Most of the numbers were good, but the applicant was requesting a $40K loan for debt consolidation and had $97K in revolving debt. That got to about 75% funded before it timed out. I don't know about others, but for me the fact that the applicant was requesting a maximum loan and the discrepancy between the loan and the debt kept me away from it.

Edward

fliphusker

What he means is that the loan will not cover the debt amount.  So instead of making 1 big payment, they are having to make 2. 
But there are a number of factors on why a note does not fund right away.  Debt to income, prior bankruptcy, lots of inquiries, lots of delinquencies, employment or even odd income listed for the employment.  (Usually just a clerical error showing a teacher making 33k/month).  Without seeing the actual listing or more info, can not really tell why it was not snatched up right away. 
https://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php?topic=4183.msg38692#msg88888888Quote"> from: PhilGD on November 20, 2016, 01:57:00 AM

NEW LOANS:   | machamp.eth 1.750 Ξ | machamp.eth 1.750 Ξ | marshtomp.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL