Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | machamp.eth 1.750 Ξ | marshtomp.eth 0.200 Ξ | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

Need Lender After 13 Years in Business

Started by Peter, June 06, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MktExec

In business 13 years (established January 2004)
Built business to about $450,000 with about $150,000 profit out of my extra bedroom
Took a hit when the economy crashed
Fought through it but it never really came all the way back
Early last year went paycheck-to-paycheck
Was diagnosed with cancer which set me back more
Been ramping back up but my sales cycle is long – 6 months plus
Total 2017 deposits are $1,000 last month and $12,000 in February
Deposit before that was September 2016 for $27,000
Credit score dropped 150 points from high 600s to low 500s after I became ill
Have huge deals closing late June ($336,000 over 6 months) and September (federal agency) in addition to other deals I'm working
Clients are mostly Fortune 500 companies
Nationally recognized and viewed as a pioneer and leading authority in my field
Need anything up to $25,000 to bridge the gap so I can get bills paid and redesign website and collateral to close more sales
Need a peer-to-peer lender due to low deposit volume and amounts
Need a lender who can believe in me and my product and understands my skill-set and how driven I am
Just need a little help. Good people with the ability to earn and repay have tough breaks and face adversity, too.

Thank you.

2020traders

How did it turn out?  Hope you found the support you needed.  Just read this, but would have otherwise responded with interest in assisting.

Best of Luck

NEW LOANS:   | machamp.eth 1.750 Ξ | marshtomp.eth 0.200 Ξ | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL