Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | machamp.eth 1.750 Ξ | machamp.eth 1.750 Ξ | marshtomp.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

LC now dropping E grade loans

Started by Peter, May 06, 2019, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Debt Free

Posted on LC's front page today...

Investment Update posted 5/7/2019
As of May 7, 2019, LendingClub stopped offering new grade E Notes except those corresponding to certain previously qualified or approved loans.

Effective July 1, 2019, no grade E Notes or loans will be available on the platform.

Rob L

TravelingPennies

And directly to the point of D & E loans now maturing little wonder there is no demand for the product:

https://i.imgur.com/26wh0Nk.png" alt="" class="bbc_img" />

Half the investors in high interest rate loans suffered returns of 2.5% or less and 10% lost money holding notes to maturity.
Now ask me why my LC money is in a 4% APR federally insured 48 month CD.
LC may as well as eliminate the D grade as well. Who are the buyers after being thrown under the bus?

And if you're an optimist just take a look at the chart from lascott showing NAR by vintage. 2018 (short brown line) is about the lowest in history albeit only 5 months matured. Charge offs have yet to kick in so we will see.

NEW LOANS:   | machamp.eth 1.750 Ξ | machamp.eth 1.750 Ξ | marshtomp.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL